COUNCIL OF STATE RESTAURANT ASSOCIATIONS NAMES PRESIDENT AND INDUCTS 2023 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Washington, DC (February 14, 2023) – We would like to extend a warm welcome to our 2023 Board of Directors and Executive Committee! These industry leaders have nearly 270 years of combined experience in hospitality.
- Jason Brandt, President, President/CEO, Oregon Restaurant & Lodging Association
- John Barker, Vice President, President/CEO, Ohio Restaurant Association
- Sarah Daulton Oates, Secretary/Treasurer, President & CEO, Alaska Cabaret, Hotel, Restaurant & Retailers Association
- Justin Winslow, Immediate Past President, President & CEO, Michigan Restaurant & Lodging Association
CSRA also welcomes the following Board of Directors:
- Steve Chucri, Director, President/CEO, Arizona Restaurant Association
- Susan Cohen, Director, President & CEO, South Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association
- Scott Dolch, Director, President and CEO, Connecticut Restaurant Association
- Kristine Hillmer, Director, President & CEO, Wisconsin Restaurant Association
- Emily Williams Knight, Ed.D., Director, CEO, Texas Restaurant Association
- Michelle Korsmo, Director, President & CEO, National Restaurant Association
- Gadiel Lebrón, Director, President, Puerto Rico Restaurant Association
- Mike Somers, Director, President/CEO, New Hampshire Lodging & Restaurant Association
- Patrick Tamm, Director, President/CEO, Indiana Restaurant & Lodging Association
- Carol Wight, Director, CEO, New Mexico Restaurant Association
For 2023, the must attend CRSA signature events are the Membership & Marketing Conference June 26-29, 2023, at Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva, WI. and the Government Affairs Conference November 13-15, 2023, at The Scott Resort & Spa, in Scottdale, AZ. Contact CSRA for more information or visit our website www.staterestaurantassociations.org.
The Council of State Restaurant Associations fosters collaboration, connection, and coordination among its 52 state restaurant association members and works in partnership with the National Restaurant Association to support more than 675,000 restaurant businesses across the United States. Learn more at www.staterestaurantassociations.org. Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.