CSRA's Mission is to foster goodwill and promote the success of State Restaurant Associations and their members.
The purpose of CSRA is to foster and promote the best interests of the state restaurant associations, including:
- Providing a medium for the exchange of experiences and opinion through discussion, study, and publications of the following aspects and functions of restaurant trade associations: (a) the proper objectives, functions, and activities of associations; (b) the basic principles of association organization; (c) the legal aspects of association activity; (d) policies relating to association management; and (e) the responsibilities and professional standards of association executives.
- Broadening the restaurant industry's understanding of the importance of state restaurant associations
- Providing a network of cooperation among restaurant association executives
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with professional and business organizations, governmental officials for the purpose of promoting our industry, our member associations, and the public interest.
- Ensuring that state restaurant associations continue to benefit from cooperative and coordinated efforts in membership, education, governmental affairs, and other services and relationships with the National Restaurant Association, the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and their affiliated organizations.
- Ensuring that membership, educational and other services s with the National Restaurant Association, the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and their affiliated organizations are beneficial to the state restaurant associations and their restaurant members.
- Facilitating cooperation amongst chief executive officers from state restaurant associations, and the chief executive officers of the National Restaurant Association, the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and their affiliated organizations.
- Facilitating initiatives to benefit state restaurant associations